Pricing and the benefits you receive when you choose us to look after your skin.
Our team is comprised of top-tier medical practitioners, seasoned professionals in the world of aesthetics and skincare. Each of our practitioners has over a decade’s worth of hands-on experience in the field of wrinkle-relaxing injections, officially known as Botulinum Toxin A treatments.
One of the reasons why our clients come back to us time and time again can be attributed to the quality of our practitioners. When it comes to our practitioners, we boast an influential mentor for one of the UK's largest aesthetics training companies; a respected educator for one of the country's foremost chains of aesthetic clinics; and a pioneer in the world of aesthetics who has been performing wrinkle relaxing treatments since the early 1990s, including to a host of celebrity clientele.
One thing our practitioners have in common? Their commitment to delivering skilled, safe, and effective treatments.
Our clinic operates under the careful supervision of the Care Quality Commission (CQC), ensuring not just quality but trust. In our 2023 inspection, we shone with a "GOOD" rating in all areas - a testament to our unflinching dedication to client care. Forging the path of safety and quality, we are also accredited by Save Face, an authority we voluntarily account to for regular evaluations.
“Staff treated patients with kindness, respect and compassion… There were clear and effective processes for managing risks, issues and performance…The service respected patients’ privacy and dignity… The service had a clear vision and credible strategy to deliver high-quality care and promote good outcomes for patients.”
Extracts from The Skin to Love Clinic’s CQC report 2023.
In the midst of a poorly regulated industry, our accreditations serve as a beacon of trust and assurance for our clients. They confirm that we are who we claim to be - insured professionals, well-trained, with the aptitude to treat not only unwanted lines and wrinkles legally and competently, but also conditions such as axillary hyperhidrosis (severe underarm sweating) using Botulinum Toxin A.
Our mission is to work with adults who wish to look like the best versions of themselves, celebrating their current age whilst allowing their skin to look, and feel its best. Our goal is to help you be you but with healthier-looking, smoother, more radiant skin.
We believe that choice is paramount when it comes to skin and aesthetic treatments. Our distinct talent lies in crafting natural-looking but beautiful results. If your aesthetic vision leans towards natural-but-noticeable outcomes that don't shout "I’ve had a treatment done" – then you've found your people. However, if you're more inclined towards less natural-looking enhancements, we might not be the best fit.
With the consent of our clients, we’re pleased to share an insight into the feedback we’ve received since opening our doors in 2013.
Our wrinkle relaxing pricing is as transparent as your journey with us. Each treatment is inclusive of a complimentary review session two to four weeks later, where we will ensure your results are satisfactory. If required, we can offer a complimentary touch-up dose to perfect your outcome at this time.
Initial consultation £25
1 area £205
2 areas £285
3 areas £365
4 areas £400
5 areas £435
Jaw softening (Masseter treatment): £285
Neck smoothing (Platysmal bands): £285
Excessive underarm sweating (Axillary Hyperhidrosis)*: £520
For those who view these treatments as a long-term investment towards beautiful skin, we extend an invite to our Wrinkle Relaxing Membership at no extra cost.
This membership allows you to affordably enjoy consistent treatments that result in, and maintains, youthful-looking skin. With this membership, we take your skincare to the next level.
At The Skin to Love Clinic, we believe that a holistic approach to skincare offers the best results when it comes to impeccable skin. Our membership epitomises this philosophy.
Our membership offers you a combination of wrinkle-relaxing injections and other results-driven skin treatments aimed at enhancing your skin beyond the scope of your wrinkle-relaxing injections, all at no extra cost beyond your standard wrinkle-relaxing treatment rate.
Simply put, this membership is a gift to our loyal clients.
If you’re new to our clinic, rest assured we give you time to familiarise yourself with your practitioner and our services before inviting you to join our exclusive VIP group.
Membership is only open after your first treatment. We want to ensure our approach aligns with your vision, know that you are comfortable with your treatment areas and that our results meet your expectations.
When it comes to combating unwanted signs of ageing, we know the magic that wrinkle-relaxing treatments offer our clients, however, we also understand that the most effective skincare is comprehensive; often the most beautiful skin lies in a combination of treatments. This is why we’ve carefully curated this VIP membership.
In addition to your regular wrinkle-relaxing injections, membership includes an array of treatments such as chemical peels and HydraFacial, as well as additional benefits given to you with our compliments. The result? An outcome significantly better than just wrinkle-relaxing injections alone, assuring that your time and money yield maximum returns.
As part of your VIP membership, we recommend that you subscribe to our wrinkle-relaxing treatments three to four times yearly – a frequency endorsed by the industry and by most of our clients. Without this regular care, wrinkles can resurface. That’s where our VIP membership comes in; it ensures you get these treatments at effective intervals, resulting in lasting smoothness and you’ll unlock the benefits our membership has to offer.
To sum it up – our VIP membership includes wrinkle-relaxing injections complemented by additional skin treatments for all-around improvement to your skin. All this comes at no extra charge simply because we want you to get the best out of your treatments and are committed to helping you look and feel your best, at any age.
I’m interested, how do I become a member?
Becoming a VIP member is easy. Once you’ve experienced our service and loved your results at least once, the invite is open to you to join our exclusive VIP membership where you can look forward to even more benefits.
As a VIP member, you’ll have access to our carefully selected, premier treatments throughout the year. Simply commit to three to four wrinkle-relaxing treatments over 12 months and unlock the door to a plethora of other high-quality, results-driven skincare treatments and benefits.
As part of your membership, you pay in digestible monthly instalments; something many clients have previously enquired about. Now, membership allows you to spread the cost of your treatments into manageable monthly payments, whereas previously you’d have to pay the full cost of the treatment at each session.
The next steps
Before your next treatment, connect with us to arrange an appointment with your medical practitioner to discuss. Ideally you should do this three to four weeks before your next treatment, should you wish to include it in your membership, to ensure we can accommodate you.
Together, we’ll collaborate on a tailored treatment plan, determining the best intervals for your wrinkle relaxing injections and your complimentary VIP treatments, to give you the absolute best skin health and vitality.
Feel free to reach us anytime via email or call for further conversations. We’re always delighted to share the numerous ways our membership can be a game-changer for your skin’s radiance and health.
*Kindly note that the frequency of these treatment areas might differ to that frequency discussed. Excessive underarm sweating (Axillary Hyperhidrosis) is not included in the membership.
1. Membership is only available to those who have had a minimum of one full treatment and the associated review appointment two to four weeks later. Membership is only available to those who commit to full wrinkle relaxing treatments three or four times within a 12-month period at the Clinic. Without prejudice, the Clinic and its staff reserve the right to refuse treatment and/or access to this membership.
2. After the plan has been made and dates have been chosen, should you need to move an appointment, please do so by only the week before or after the original date; more than that may have a knock-on effect on the rest of your plan. Although we will always try our best to accommodate you, this may mean that any complimentary treatments planned may not be able to be accommodated in our diary in the time frame you request and in extreme cases may have to be forfeited.
3. Prior to receiving any treatment, you must be deemed suitable by one of our practitioners. In the main, we have chosen complementary treatments that have very few contraindications, some of which can be tailored to your skincare needs and skin type however if a benefit is unsuitable for you, we will do our best to find an appropriate equivalent, but this cannot be guaranteed and the clinic is not liable to reimburse you in any capacity for this complimentary treatment or in any other capacity. The same applies should your medical status change and you are no longer suitable for treatment.
4. Any benefits from your membership cannot be exchanged for monetary value, credit, or alternative.
5. You cannot share the membership benefits with another person, these complimentary treatments are available for the member only to enjoy.
6. A consultation prior to treatment is a legal requirement and mandatory; the fee for this is not refundable.
7. Should you decide to spread the cost of your membership, these payments will be collected by direct debit by Go Cardless.
8. Should you decide to pay towards your membership in instalments, a deposit will be required should the cost of your first wrinkle relaxing treatment not be covered by monthly instalments before you have the treatment.
9. Should you default on your membership payment you will not be able to have your planned treatment(s) until payment is settled, this may result in the loss of planned complimentary treatments as covered in point 2.
10. We reserve the right to amend the offering within the VIP wrinkle relaxing membership as we see fit without prior notice.
11. Any ‘top up’ treatment given at the review session two to four weeks after the wrinkle relaxing treatment has not already been paid for by the client. Should further product be required at this appointment to perfect the clients’ results this is complimentary, and the Clinic absorbs the cost, therefore, the client is not entitled to any refund should a ‘top up’ dose not be required. This is true for all wrinkle-relaxing clients, not just those who have a membership.
12. Should your status change in any capacity and you choose to, or are unable, to continue your 12-month course of wrinkle relaxing treatments at the Clinic, you will still be liable to cover the cost of any treatment previously received. Should a situation arise that money is owed to the client, the Clinic will under no circumstances include the price of any complimentary treatments given or planned for.
Beauty standards seem to evolve almost overnight, don’t you think? Since we opened our skin clinic in 2013, we’ve seen trends come …
Fine lines and wrinkles are a common concern among our clients. As we age, we lose tone and strength in our face, …
Are there products that we can use to prevent and improve them? Are there any treatments that reduce fine lines and wrinkles …
If you're not sure what treatment you need or you just need more information, we're here to help. Send us an email or call us on 01727 837429.